I'm speechless about what happened today!
......
Kura u miss yao yao bing and fried chicken and so do you Awro!
......
Siew Mei, is good to go hang out together when holidays come u know? ;P
But I don't want to become lamp post =P
U know what I meant about everything right?
......
I'm in love with playing tactics more and more lately!
......
My sis say she's not going to school no matter what my father respond and she want to watch F&F 4 tomorrow. Should I take her?
signing off,
siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedasnya.
Tiba-tiba, ayat ini tertimbul dalam fikiran saya (Z.z)
......
Kura u miss yao yao bing and fried chicken and so do you Awro!
......
Siew Mei, is good to go hang out together when holidays come u know? ;P
U know what I meant about everything right?
......
I'm in love with playing tactics more and more lately!
......
My sis say she's not going to school no matter what my father respond and she want to watch F&F 4 tomorrow. Should I take her?
signing off,
siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pedasnya.
Tiba-tiba, ayat ini tertimbul dalam fikiran saya (Z.z)
No comments:
Post a Comment