WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love Kura!

Yeah, I love you a lot and a lot and a lot! But sorry because I can't it to Sunway tomorrow... T.T

Went to watch Shopaholic in Bukit Tinggi TGV and as usual I missed the front part again... Tq Kura for accompanying me and you watch it for the second time. I don't go Sunway room XX or Mid Valley GSC to watch but I play safe. Hehe! The dangerous the place are, the safer it is! So, erhem... Zai zai lar. I found that movie quite funny and it's not a bad movie. I do enjoy it all the time.

Continued with Fast and Furious 4 and the subtitle named the movie as 'Pantas dan Garang 4'. LMAO Maybe it's direct translation but it made me LOL in the cinema... I love it and I don't mind want to watch it again. It's on my list of 'can't miss' and seriously it doesn't disappoint me. Maybe it's really too much story and lack of racing but it's still nice to watch. It's lack of something but I like it really much.

Went for a walk after that in the shopping mall then went back home. Saw many people in Jusco but I missed to say HI to anyone because I was talking and listening to Kura all the time =D I enjoy doing that anyway.

signing off,
note that Kura is a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment