Hahahahahahaha~ I just got my new AC Adapter from Dell just now! So, I'm now blogging with my lappie xD
......
I got no mood to study this sem but I need to push back my CGPA so I got to do my very best.
......
I want to close my eyes and just take Marketing as my major.
Hope I won't regret.
But my heart is beating so fast everytime I think about it.
What should I do people? What should I do?
signing off,
Howcanarabbithavehornsican'tgetit!!!Ijustcan'tgetit
I felt so insecure, what should I do?
......
I got no mood to study this sem but I need to push back my CGPA so I got to do my very best.
......
I want to close my eyes and just take Marketing as my major.
Hope I won't regret.
But my heart is beating so fast everytime I think about it.
What should I do people? What should I do?
signing off,
I felt so insecure, what should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment