WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big Bang



He's really good in freestyle dancing...

signing off,
Look at Me...
*Don't blink your eyes*

Don't know why, I feel so down lately and I don't feel like talking to anybody.
I had nightmare every night and I don't know why is this happening...
I woke up for a few times and found my tears dripping but I don't remember what I had dream about.
I have those scare feeling and I sense that those dreams are continuing like a drama.
It's like so ridiculous till myself don't believe it.
And as the effect of all things, I was like a zombie in day time and I can't think and respond quickly.

Am I going to die soon?

or

It's that stupid dream catcher's problem? (What's a dream catcher about?) It's a gift from someone so I hang it on my bed... (Z.z)" Maybe I take it away tonight and see if I can sleep tight.

p/s: If I didn't see you when you pass by me, don't be too surprise. I had lost part of my mind lately and am trying very hard to dig it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment