Yeah, like what Ivan said 'It's my blog and I can write whatever I want to write.'
Why must I keep quiet or running away?
Thus, I'm now back to blogging again!
However, all this time I didn't actually stop blogging but just in my other blog like wretch and another blogspot.
Why the hell am I that stupid to stop blogging here?
No other reason, just the stupidity of me.
From now on, I'm gonna jot down all those interesting, funny, sad or whatever that come to mind here. Once again!
Why must I keep quiet or running away?
Thus, I'm now back to blogging again!
However, all this time I didn't actually stop blogging but just in my other blog like wretch and another blogspot.
Why the hell am I that stupid to stop blogging here?
No other reason, just the stupidity of me.
From now on, I'm gonna jot down all those interesting, funny, sad or whatever that come to mind here. Once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment