WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Post

No more updates in Yee's Diary (alwaysloveyee.blogspot.com).
Bye bye readers, bye bye friends.
Chat box will be still active.
I'm quitting blogging from now on.
Thank you for supporting my blog.
Maybe, one day I'll be back and jot something down here and that's the time Yee's Diary revive.
Thank You!

signing off,
Jotting down things and memories in booklet is always better than blogging.
People can still read your blog post even though it's privatize or it needed a password to access but you can never read my little booklet or I can sue you!
Like Ivan said, 'Leave immediately if you don't like this blog.'
Yes, I thought of doing that too.
But, I won't shoo you off my blog because I leave you a backstairs to go down from my stage.
I don't want to spoil people's amour-propre.
Be minded that there's no more staircase that will lead you to my stage anymore.
Not even a single chance.
I'm already exhausted for this blogging and bouncing back thingy.
From the last years' issue to the latest issue.
People who know you know what's that,
and people who don't know keep yourself away from all these.
Yes! All those fuckers won.

No comments:

Post a Comment