Sweat right? Quite... My parents shock me yesterday because I never think that they'll support earth day. Usually, they don't involve in any campaign. My father is really funny because he said no point just turn off the light so he want to turn off the main suis for one whole hour. Me and my sis was like 'WHAT?!' because we're playing pet society halfway. So we try to convince him because the campaign only ask us to turn off the light but he say 'NO!'. So, when we're ready for him to turn off the main suis at 8.30, my mum said he went out somewhere so we only need to turn off out lights!!!! Me and my sis was sooo happy and we continue to play and my mum continue to watch the tv =D Okay lar, I turn off everything except my laptop even my air-conditioner for that 1 hour and it's like so damn hot. I tried to take down some picture but everything was so dark so I use flash light ZZzzzzZZzzzZz Stupid me. So, I'm able to live in dark for 1 whole hour.

Hahaha! Okay lar, I'm stupid. I'm still playing pet society when everything goes blackout. =D
signing off,
I vote earth!




No comments:
Post a Comment