WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I <3 IT?! Never!

I got a good news in the afternoon saying that IT class for tomorrow was canceled following by a bad news saying that the class will be replace on Saturday in the same email. It put me into dilemma because I hate Saturday classes and planning not to attend the class but she's giving us some incentive for final. It made me going left and right, up and down for quite a while but still I didn't get the answer. After a while, I got another email saying the class will be resume. And the first reaction of mine was 'Huh?! Yes!'. Out of the 13 weeks of me studying IT, this is the first time I want an IT class =S

signing off,
Crap! Tomorrow's MA test!
Off to my IT assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment