*sweat*
Went PeeJay to watch a show and missed Interschool Rally. No t-shirt this yr...
We was not late even though we leave Klang quite late. Reached there but the car was parked way far from the center. xD No problem for us because we're young people! I felt I'm really lucky because I didn't drive there. If not I'm gonna lost and reach there by 12am. zzz But now I know Sekolah Bukit Bintang is in PJ not in Bukit Bintang =S But someone do went Damansara Utama without the living GPS =P
The show was something about a son that saw the mother killed by someone he know at the age of 10 but he refuse to tell the police who's the murderer. 28 years later, he as a parliament representative killed the murderer by his own hand and was sentenced to death. After he murdered the old man who killed the mother, the 'kai mah' [adopt mom] pass him the heritage by the mother, a locket which represent honour. The locket was originally from the grandfather, a father who used all his money to buy the son something. Then when the father died, he pass it to the mum. The locket was origin with a little history of the boy's family. Can't remember clearly but it's about how the grandfather (or father) who didn't take revenge but to work hard to forgive. Thus the boy, which was now a parliament representative went deliver himself to the police and sentenced to death in the court. When he's in the jail before he died, he refuse to see anyone because of the shame on himself. At the moment before the crucifixion, he ask to see his little bro, the "kai mah's" son to pass him the locket and tell him to take good care of it and his 'kai mah'.
The moral from this story was to tell us forgive and let go. At the end of the show, the pastor [should be], tell us about some real life story about how people live with hatred heart then forgive. After that I start to think about myself in the past. I do hate some people since young until now and it does burden me a lot. But as time past, I slowly forget what they did and accept them again with open arms. Wouldn't this a good thing? But of course there's also people that until now I can't forgive them from the bottom of my heart. Still, I do only keep them in heart and will start to forget as time passes.
And yeah, saw the very long time no see Joshua there, with a friend.
After that, went the very famous mamak in PJ which even the PJ girl never been there before for supper. Murni was a really long mamak and they charge reasonable price which me as a Klang people can't really accept it. Only for Klang people like me... It's really reasonable because from the material they give you, you can guess the price. Roti they serve is like full of bahan but not full with flour like what Klang's mamak served. And they got all the special special which Klang's mamak will never serve. Nobody ordered teh ais, teh o, or anything normal but all blended drinks... The food does taste good but not all =D Left the mamak at 12am and that's the time I told my dad and mum I'll reached home =S Ended up my sis text me at 12.30 saying my mum woke up to check and scolded her upon my late coming. zzz Few seconds later I got another text saying she was sitting in the dining room waiting for me to go back =.= Then, I was in a very 'zzz' mode because I know I'll be getting all the nag and scold when I reached home. 10 mins later, my sis texted again saying my mum went back to sleep and I felt the stone in my heart was released. The great feeling doesn't last long but only few minutes. Sis told me that my mum woke my dad up to wait for me. *sweating like mad dog* You don't know how scared am I when I'm on my way back. The sweat drop is as large as beans. And then I realise how good is it if the road to KP and back from KP is that clear. Only used 5 mins to reach home by keeping the speed at 80km/h. I'm kinda speeding but I still keep at 80km/h. And the worst thing was there's still a little jam at the Klang bridge at 12.55am. WTF! Back to the story, when I reached home I didn't park my car into the house but just 'abandoned' it in front the house because it's safer for me. And I saw my dad already open the auto gate waiting for me to go in. And..... I'm the lucky girl! My dad didn't scold me nor a give me a nag =D But of course there won't be a second chance for me...
Thanks to the PeeJay girl invite us to the show and I do enjoy it xD and still I didn't broke my record going back home at 1.30am. It's like a 'NOOOOOOO!' thing for someone who aged 19 but I got a traditional family. We have curfew. And that's because of Malaysia's crime rate! Can't the police work harder to reduce crime rate so that I can go out late night?
signing off,
Woohoo I didn't got a nag today too xD
But my dad say no more mapling after dinner so I'm here blogging.
Off to sleep =P
22 Years
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment