The Anti-virus auto scan made my whole comp lag like shit!
...
Nothing happen this few days and i'm having 2 test next week. *sweat* Suppose to have one but yesterday's test postponed to dunno when in next week. Good in some point and bad in some point. I have more time to study yet I'm not studying and the bad one was I have to sit for 2 test next week. *cries*
nothing much to update. Since I can't play game because the comp was lag, I just feel like typing something here.
owh owh, not forgeting the hot hot hot issue lately on twitter. The goverment gonna change Maths and Science into BM again in 2012. What a tragedy right right? Me with my terribly and lousy english can't cope with it but the youngster can't. Good excuse for being lazy and domestic right? Okay I know u don't understand what is the 'domestic' I'm talking about. I meant when don't learn English you can't go international right? Sad case... I mourn for my country. As a future parents I think it's better to learn them in English since young because once you finish you high school you still have to study those in English. Why not you train and get use to it since young? I knew that because I won't get what my lecturer talking about if I didn't have the chance to learn those in English since form 1. Don't even know what's denominator and so on.
Ok I better stop talking about that.
signing off,
my younger sis said 'luckily that time I already finish my secondary school life.'.
See, someone that had lousier English than me also want it in BI. Even though she's trying very hard to cope with those subs and don't really manage to, she still understand the impotant of English. I'm proud of her!
22 Years
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment