WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the 101 post

Saturday afternoon, I got fever and body ache + head ache.
Sunday, my body is still aching as if I just done some extreme exercises and headache still there.
Monday, sore throat like hell and start to have flu at night with a little headache.
Tuesday, worst sore throat + a lil fever.

then, I heard something about swine flu in the radio on the way i drove to college.
They said that the symtoms of swine flu won't come together but it'll be coming out 1-by-1 in 7 days time... zzz *sweat*

conclusion: I suspect myself got swine flu.

thus, right after class i went straight to the clinic and see doctor and no I don't have swine flu. it's not even the anak-anak swine flu. Just that i got terrible sore throat that lead me to fever and flu. Damn wtf. I got sore throat because I got choked by water and it injured my throat terribly.

signing off,
got myself suspended as a swine flu patient is the greatest 'present' for my blog to hit 100 posts. wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment