...
Tomorrow's the day,
leave or stay,
it's in your hand.
...
Another Fusion Fiesta???
That's funny.
Without those seniors I feel it's quite impossible.
Even it is,
it's not going to end in a great way.
...
'The first thing I gonna do for this place is to organize a bowling competition'
He can't even pronounce 'bowling' correctly.
...
Why blackout?
Can't it be white-in?
...
No more Sungai Besi, it's Klang forever.
Good in some way, Bad in some way.
...
Alice in the wonderland is working on something again.
I want to see what she can do this time.
...
PR in an Event Management Company can print flyers anytime.
Especially colourful flyers.
They're professional in that.
signing off,
There's no such innocent people in this world.
Look from a different point of view and you'll see something new and shocking.
She don't hate you doesn't meant the people around her don't too.
Take this in your heart and think it using your brain.
Tomorrow's the day,
leave or stay,
it's in your hand.
...
Another Fusion Fiesta???
That's funny.
Without those seniors I feel it's quite impossible.
Even it is,
it's not going to end in a great way.
...
'The first thing I gonna do for this place is to organize a bowling competition'
He can't even pronounce 'bowling' correctly.
...
Why blackout?
Can't it be white-in?
...
No more Sungai Besi, it's Klang forever.
Good in some way, Bad in some way.
...
Alice in the wonderland is working on something again.
I want to see what she can do this time.
...
PR in an Event Management Company can print flyers anytime.
Especially colourful flyers.
They're professional in that.
signing off,
There's no such innocent people in this world.
Look from a different point of view and you'll see something new and shocking.
She don't hate you doesn't meant the people around her don't too.
Take this in your heart and think it using your brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment