...
I use the same wrong way Ivan Ong had took the last time which was like half year and x months ago when we went to sunway pyramid. WTF. There's no difference to go up the brige or not going up the bridge when you choose to go straight. So, as the 'implication [kena racun macro sehingga kini]' of it I paid extra toll money and petrol money. At the end of the way, I went there through kesas and went back through federal. I go one big round from one end of Klang to the other end of Klang. Besides that, don't ever trust Malaysia's sign board because they'll take you to go one big round and pay extra toll money. WTF!...
Today's mission complete but objective macam sudah fail. zzzz...
Steamboat under 3x degree celcius sun is like so damn mad. But I still like steamboat like how I like Hello Kitty. WTF there's no relationship between that 2 things. OK they have because I like them. hahaha....
I guess I'm now mad because I woke up too early just to get my dad's credit card to pump petrol. zzzz...
And I seriously don't understand why is Tan Wai How's nuffnang got 20 ringgit plus already. I don't understand!
signing off,
I want to sleep liao but I want to play maple.
I need to do assignment sumore coz it due next week.
INT test on Wednesday OMG
I want to sleep liao but I want to play maple.
I need to do assignment sumore coz it due next week.
INT test on Wednesday OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment