Shouldn't the goverment start urging us to wear mask???
LOL am leeching some attention here because the hits of blog is kinda drop due to the laziness of the author to update.
...
If swallow the book can get the knowledge, I'm gonna eat it like rice.
...
Still I don't like the IT sub because it's not IT and there's no practical like IT100 last time. System system system... Non stop about system and it nearly broke down my mental system. WTF
...
I'm having headache and my body is so damn ache and I'm tired... Then I thought of H1N1 symtoms. WTF, It's not about it at all. I played maple till 3 am yesterday and I woke up at 8.40 today morning.
...
And and and I don't fucking understand why my house suddenly filled with ants? Playing maple halfway the ants crawl to my body, watch tv also the ant srawl to my body and the worst thing is when I study the ants also crawl to my body. Fuck I'm not a diabetes patient. Because the ants crawls on my sis and my dad and my mom too. And is it one of the symtom the world is having some diseases that even ants can die that's why they're looking for food everywhere and plan to hide in the soil forever?
signing off,
I hate 8am class especially I have test on that day. WTF
Digesting the notes infron the lappie because I didn't print it out.
22 Years
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment