but so sad, no more Rum Raisin and Hokey Pokey...
Coll started for 6 weeks already, which part of my plan had started???? None of it... I want GPA 3.8 and above... It looks kinda IMpossible for me. I don't want to stay 1 more semester there to finish my MQA subjects. It's wasting money and time.
signing off,
Nike, here I come!
*2 assignments due next week (@.@)*
。。。。。
update:
2 things happened today
1) I saw someone hitting someone with helmet on the street today.
2) My mum's car parked outside the house and it's not lock. Some Indians try to do something to it but they failed to because someone who claimed to be 'rela' security saw it. He shout outside my house until both my neighbour came out but none of my family members heard it. And that fucking fella scold me again for not locking the car. Fuck lor not my fault also. So, I want to just just lock the car from the inside of my house but I don't know why the remote is not working so I have to go outside. I was so scare because that fucking so called rela is still outside nagging but luckily my neighbour is still outside with me. That stupid rela keep asking me to check whether anything lost but just want to lock the car. Until my neighbour boom him saying 'that Indian got do anything meh?' then he keep quiet and I'm free from that. Thank you to my neighbour very much! This paragraph is very long I know and what I was trying to say is 'I know it's recession now and I understand why people is doing crime'. But this Indian gang in my housing area started doing crimes before recession occur and they hit my uncle with helmet to rob him until now they're still here. My uncle was admitted into the hospital and unable to work for months and how unfair is it those criminals is still here try to fuck my mum's car?
signing off again,
I'm scare of that rela because someone said he suffer from minor mental problem...
No comments:
Post a Comment