Woke up at 8.30am today and I start to read... Read Intelligence, half way motivation and 2 chapters on Micro. Depart to coll at 10.55am and here's the story starts...
'Wah, very early!'
'hahaha, yeah. very early'
......
and I start study.
-45 mins later-
hehehe, someone came back from the comp lab and we start to talk and laugh and talk and laugh......
More people came to the cafe.
and We start to do research about FOUL WORDS...... Err, I meant we're talking about what's the difference between it in english and hokkien. Then, the actions come in and.... I don't quite remember ok... I only know I'm the lamp post all day long! *pissed**I hate to become lamp post, it's damn fucking paiseh ok!* Hahaha laugh at me but don't ask me who's lamp post am I.
I dunno what to post lar.
I only know I'm gonna fail my exam this sem if I blog and play sumore.
I need to do my slides d. Tata!
signing off,
"I believe I can cry,
I believe I can touch the 'haizzz',
I think about it every night and day,
Spread my tears and cry all way."
more Hello Kitty to go
No comments:
Post a Comment