WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Saturday, April 11, 2009

human is so weak...

Suppose, yesterday was the day to celebrate but smart me was having fever and shivering all the time (wearing a thick sweater) when I'm doing my final paper for this sem. Went back home and I goes hot and cold and hot and cold until today's morning. Headache like the head is gonna boom but now is better because the fever had gone but left the stupid headache and it's damn hot now...

I left my phone in my car one whole night without anyone realising until I want to sms... Stupid phone!!!

and, I sleep from 5pm yesterday until 10am today... What the!

signing off,
I'm having 2 weeks holiday xD

No comments:

Post a Comment