WARNING!

EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET IN THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT-ED. KINDLY LEAVE THIS SPACE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HERE. SPAMMERS ARE ENCOURAGE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

Nuffie

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Give and take...

I love my headers because I combined sun rise and sunset together.

Sun rise and sunset are like twins because in pictures you can't differentiate them but once you interact with them you know them deeply and you can differentiate them easily.

Sun rise is like a beam of light in the dark to help you find the way out when you are lost and the warmth in the cold to warm you up when you're shivering. It shows you hope and new life.



While,

Sunset is like the cold hand that grab away the only peny in your pocket when you're hungry and the cloud that close the only beam of light for you to find the way out from the dark. It shows you giving up and end of life.



I love my blog headers because I'm now neither starting a new life nor ending my life. I'm still on the path of my old life and I need to be responsible to every decision I had made previously. I'm in between hopes and giving up but that's called life. You'll have hopes and you'll have to give up something. This is what business people called give and take or trade off.

..............................................

Day time, people always complain that the weather is too hot. And at night, people said it's too cold. I don't understand why people don't satisfy with their life so much. Why don't you think about people who live in antarctic or what so ever? You complaint about the hotness but they cherish the warm. How about people people living in drought or something? Their weather is like so dry and so much hotter but imagine how fun is it to have a cooler night for them to sleep? And why don't people think who cause all these to happen? You can create mono oxides and carbon dioxides and whatever it is to destroy the universe and why can't the universe choose not to protect you people anymore? Malaysians said 'if I don't throw rubbish on the road side, people don't have work to do.' One day if it's happen to you what will you do? Don't tell me you don't curse them.

I don't know why am I saying all these. Don't be offended if you do throw rubbish everywhere but wake up to face the world. You're killing yourself!

signing off,
owh, environmental friendly? I'm not... Just that I hate pollutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment