My mum woke me up at 8am asking me to go to the bank. But I continue to sleep until 10.30am. Hear the phone rang and
Went to groceries shop after that because my grandma want to but some groceries and nearly knock down a suzuki. That auntie asked me to be more careful and ask me to park my car inner because people will scratch my car.
Went to fetch my sis from the school
and went for lunch as usual and as what I promise to. Melawis 'Mee Hun Ke' is the nicest, tastiest, or anything that describe very good besides the klang one. So, we ordered 'Ang Jiu Mee Hun Ke' instead of the normal one. Yes this is to show my elder sis who now enjoying but missing me in Australia. Hahaha~ I got 'Mee Hun Ke' and you only got Spaghetti =P
after that, am back home to take a rest because I need to take my grandpa to another clinic. He fall and injured his head last saturday and have sewing on the head. Thus, he need to remove the sewing thingy. Went there and park my car miles away from the clinic because
Black Forest
and BOTH!
Went to the clinic at 5.30 sharp and guess what? The nurse still dare to tell me that the doctor os not there yet! Hey, Malaysian Doctor! You're like so called professional DOCTORS and you're late! Don't you know people's life is more important than anything for a doctor?
Sad Malaysian's habit which I'm practicing too...Wtfineedtochangethisstupidhabit!
Went back home and that's all for yesterday.
Enjoying my bubble tea and watching 'Emergency Unit' then went to sleep.
Today post is already out this morning and I don't talk about it anymore.
signing off,
在一个湿透我的枕头流完我的泪
找一个最完美的地方忘了你的美
请别用你我最熟悉的语言说再会
Goodbye Yesterday
明天一定学会
Sad Malaysian's habit which I'm practicing too...
Went back home and that's all for yesterday.
Enjoying my bubble tea and watching 'Emergency Unit' then went to sleep.
Today post is already out this morning and I don't talk about it anymore.
signing off,
在一个湿透我的枕头流完我的泪
找一个最完美的地方忘了你的美
请别用你我最熟悉的语言说再会
Goodbye Yesterday
明天一定学会


No comments:
Post a Comment